As a result of a successful fundraising round in 2017, Vet’s Kitchen has launched a pilot marketing campaign across areas of London and Surrey.
The campaign highlights that the food that pet owners feed today will change its health tomorrow.
Underlining the importance of considering the ingredients that our in our pets food and the impact they can have on their health and well being.
The inspiration for this campaign comes from the daily insight the Vet’s Kitchen team get from their veterinary practice. They know only too well that getting food right can have really beneficial effects on pets health and far too often they see issues exacerbated by low quality diets and poor owner awareness.
Vets Kitchen nutritionist Fiona explains “there are loads of examples of ingredients that have some amazing health promoting benefits and we work as a team with the vets to harness the power of natural ingredients to get some great results” The campaign will go across lots of different media channels, outdoor posters, digital, social and radio.
The billboards will be seen, across the London underground tube network and on buses around the city, spreading the message of good pet nutrition.
Vet’s Kitchen will be launching the campaign at Waterloo Station on the 21st June from 10am, and we are encouraging our fans and existing customers to spot our campaign posters in return for free treats for their four legged companions.
Terms and Conditions for 'I Spy Vet's Kitchen' Competition
Have you spotted our posters anywhere? Tweet or facebook us a picture of the poster and where you’ve seen it to win a packet of dog or cat treats.
By submitting your entry, you agree to these rules.
1. The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding Pet’s Kitchen employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
2. To enter, post an image of the poster on our social media and its whereabouts to the Vet’s Kitchen page using #ispyvetskitchen
3. Only one entry per person. Late, invalid, or incomplete entries will not be considered, and we accept no responsibility for lost entries.
5. The winner will win a year’s supply of Vet’s Kitchen food for one pet based on the pet’s ideal weight as calculated by Vet’s Kitchen’s in-house nutrition team.
6. The prizes must be dispatched to a UK postal address. The prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. Vet’s Kitchen reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time.
7. The winner will be chosen by the Vet’s Kitchen team from all qualifying entries. The result is final and no discussion will be entered in to concerning the outcome.
8. The winner may be asked to verify the weight and breed of their pet by sending photographic evidence and/or measurements.
9. The prize draw closes at 12:00 on 11/08/2018. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
10. The prizes will be dispatched within 30 days. The winner’s contact details may be passed on to a third party for prize fulfilment purposes.
11.. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the draw or the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
12. The prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
13. References to Vet’s Kitchen in these rules are to Pets’ Kitchen, Unit 3 Callenders, Paddington Drive, Swindon, SN5 7YW.