Sharing a little bit of love this Christmas
We love the fact that Ollie @myleftfang and his daddy (aka Ricky Gervais) shared Ollie's obsession for our Vet's Kitchen Little Hearts Treats. We know that there are lots more of our feline friends out there who feel the same and plenty more who are yet to experience the taste of these natural, hypoallergenic, guilt free treats.
Unfortunately though, there are plenty of feline friends out there who are not as lucky as Ollie and don't have a family to spoil them this Christmas. So we thought it would be a lovely idea to get all those cats and cat owners out there sharing some #littleheartslove, introducing some new cats to healthier snacking and, at the same time, providing a little gift for those cats this Christmas who are less fortunate. So here's what we are going to do...
We want you all to share your cats love of little hearts in a photo with the #littleheartslove. For every photo or video posted we will donate a pack of little hearts to Cats Protection as a festive feline treat for a four legged friend in one of their shelters
Cats Protection, helping those less fortunate cats this yuletide
Cats Protection is the UK's leading feline welfare charity. Starting in 1927 they have been tirelessly working towards their vision of a world where every cat is treated with kindness. In the last 90 years not only they have re-homed over 1.5 million cats but also supported and promoted neutering and good health care education to millions of cats and their owners. There couldn't be a more worthy feline cause this festive season.
Terms & Conditions
By submitting your entry, you agree to these rules. If you do not agree please do not submit your entry.
- The promoter and organizer of the charity give away is Vet’s Kitchen (“Vet’s Kitchen”, “we”). The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, either Twitter or Facebook.
- The charity giveaway is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding Vet’s Kitchen employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the giveaway.
- To enter, share a photo of your cat enjoying Vet’s Kitchen Little hearts with the hashtag #littleheartslove on Facebook or Twitter. To qualify images must contain a cat with either a pack of little hearts or one of the treats visible.
- Only one entry per person. Late, invalid, or incomplete entries will not be considered, and we accept no responsibility for lost entries.
- For every qualifying entry, one pack of little hearts cat treats will be donated to the Cats Protection league.
- The Give Away begins on 18th Dec at 12:00 and ends on the 20th December at 23:59. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
- The charity donation will be made within one month (20th January 23.59) of the giveaway and promoted on Twitter.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the giveaway due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
- We reserve the right to cease the promotion at the point the prize giveaway allocation has reached a total of 1000 Little Heart Treats in giveaway total.
- The prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- References to Vet’s Kitchen in these rules are to Pets’ Kitchen Limited, Unit 3 Callendars, Paddington Drive, Swindon, SN5 7YW.