Healthy Skin Supplement | Omega 3 & Oats
- Vet's Kitchen Healthy Skin active sauce is a complementary pet food which is best fed as part of your dog's main meal, once a day.
- 1 x 5ml teaspoonful per 10kg bodyweight per day.
- For example, a 20kg spaniel would need 2 spoonfuls per day.
- Fresh drinking water should always be available.
- Purified Water
- Xanthan Gum (Stabiliser)
- Flaxseed Oil
- Natural Chicken Flavour
- Zinc Gluconate
- Modified Starch (Thickening Agent)
- Potassium Sorbate (Preservative)
- Citric Acid
- Mixed Tocopherols (Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta)
- Caramel (Colour)
- Oat Groat Extract (Avena Sativia)
- Retinyl Acetate
- Sodium Benzoate (Preservative)
Additives (All Natural)
- Xanthan Gum E415 (16000 mg/kg)
- Potasssium Sorbate E202 (4900mg/kg)
- Sodium Benzoate E211 (200mg/kg)
- Caramel E150a (1300mg/kg)
- Mixed tocopherols E306 (1490 mg/kg)
- Di-alpha-tocopherol E307 (330mg/kg)
- Citric acid E330 (3900mg/kg)
Nutritional Info (Analytical Constituents)
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||mg per 5ml serving||mg per 100g|
|Total Omegas (as Alpha Linolenic acid)||28.75||575|
|Oat groats extract (Avena Sativa)||5||100|
|Vitamin A (325,000 iu/g)||5||100|
|Zinc (from gluconate)||3.5||70|
|NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS||mg per 5ml serving||mg per 100g|
What's in the Packet
- Store in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate after opening. Once opened use within 2 months. Do not freeze.