Active Joints Supplement | Glucosamine
- Our Active Joints sauce is best fed as part of your dog's main meal, once a day.
- 1 x 5ml spoonful per 10kg bodyweight per day. For example, a 20kg spaniel would need 2 spoonfuls per day.
- Fresh drinking water should always be available.
- Purified Water
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride
- Xanthan Gum (Stabiliser)
- Collage Hydrolysate
- Natural Chicken Flavour
- Chondroitin Sulphate
- Methyl Sulphonyl Methane
- Potassium Sorbate (Preservative)
- Caramel (Colour)
- Sodium Benzoate (Preservative)
- Hyaluronic Acid
Additives (All Natural)
- Xanthan Gum E415 (16000 mg/kg)
- Potassium Sorbate E202 (1570mg/kg)
- Sodium Benzoate E211 (430mg/kg)
- Caramel E150a (640mg/kg)
Nutritional Info (Analytical Constituents)
|Active Ingredients||mg per 5ml serving||mg per 100g|
|Nutritional Analysis||mg per 5ml serving||g per 100g|
What's in the Packet
- Store in a cool, dry place. Do not freeze. Refrigerate after opening and once opened use within two months.